Who Can Join Digital Marketing Courses ?
Business Owners who want
to attract more customers
online and really want to
learn Practical Strategies
right from Email Marketing
to Advance PPC Marketing
to grow their business.
If you are a Marketing
Employee, I.T person, social
media marketer, website or
Graphic Designer, you can
join this advance course &
complement your skills with
If you are a Student or a
Job Seeker, here comes a
great opportunities to
excel in the field of Digital
Marketing. Start a Job or
start your own Online
Advance Digital marketing Courses
You'll learn about the following :
- On page SEO :- On page SEO refers to all measures ( Keywords, Title Tags, Meta Description, and Canonical Url) that can be taken directly within the website in order to improve its position in the search rankings( SERPs).
- Off-page SEO is basically any search engine optimization practices that take place away from your website. This includes backlink building, Business Listing, Infographics and more.
- White hat SEO utilizes techniques and methods to improve the search engine rankings of a website which don't run afoul of search engine (mainly Google) guidelines.
- Black Hat SEO exploits weaknesses in the search engine algorithms to obtain high rankings for a website. Such techniques and methods are in direct conflict with search engine guidelines.
Social media marketing refers to the process of gaining traffic or attention through social media sites Social media marketing is a powerful way for businesses of all sizes to reach prospects and customers. If you're not speaking directly to your audience through social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and Pinterest, you're missing out! Join us as we walk you through the ins and outs of social media marketing.
You'll learn about the following :
- How online advertising and AdWords can help your clients meet their advertising goals.
- Google Search Network and Google Display Network campaign creation and management.
- How to measure ad performance and optimize campaigns.
- Industry best practices and strategies.
- Understanding Adwords
- Google Ad Types
- Pricing Models
- PPC Cost Formula
- Ad Page Rank Billing and Payments Adwords
- User Interface Keyword Planning Keywords Control
- Creating Ad Campaigns Creating Text Ads Creating Ad GroupsBidding Strategy for CPC
- Practical Examples
Learn how to use Google Analytics to analyze data of your digital platform and strategies digital marketing plans for your business based on the results.
- Why do you need to analyze data of your digital platform?
- Calibrate the digital marketing strategies on the basis of results How to create a digital measurement strategy?
- How to utilize the best of class tools to understand the needs of your audience and cater to them with the relevant products and services?
- How to measure the ROI from different marketing channels?
- What is Mobile Marketing?Mobile marketing is a multi-channel, digital marketing strategy aimed at reaching a target audience on their smartphones, tablets, and/or other mobile devices, via websites, email, SMS and MMS, social media, and apps.
- How to Create a Mobile Marketing StrategyAs with any marketing effort, every brand and organization will develop a unique mobile strategy based on the industry and target audience. Mobile technology is all about customization and personalization, which means mobile marketing, is, too.
- Mobile-Friendly WebsiteA mobile-friendly website is no longer an option—it’s a must. The rise in mobile traffic coupled with Google’s mobile-friendliness ranking factor means a brand’s site must adapt to mobile devices in order to stay competitive.
There are endless platforms for video marketing. YouTube, broadcast television, video boards and street marketing, you name it. The possibilities are endless. With a smartphone, consumers can access online video anytime, anywhere. The same is not true with traditional, paper marketing. With video, you can reach your audience wherever they are in a cost-effective way.
- What is Video Marketing?
- The definition of video marketing is not complex. In fact, it’s rather simple: using video to promote or market your brand, product or service. A strong marketing campaign incorporates video into the mix. Customer testimonials, videos from live events, how-to videos, explainer videos, corporate training videos, viral (entertainment) videos — the list goes on.
Content marketing is a strategic approach that focuses on the creation of content to help further an organization’s brand. It focuses on the creation of content that is useful for a clearly defined target audience, which attracts and retains customers loyal to an organization’s brand, and ultimately driving the organization’s profitability. This course introduces you to the concepts of content marketing and helps you develop the skills needed to develop and executive a successful content marketing plan. By the end of the class you will be able to:
- Outline and apply the principles of content marketing
- Define an organization’s content niche
- Develop compelling content for specific audiences
- Develop a content marketing plan
- Build and manage a content editorial calendar
- Strategically market your content to target audiences
Learn wordpress development techniques to produce websites that retrieve and store information, manage large amounts of content, recognize returning users and make coding more efficient. This course provides hands‐on experience with wordpress, MySQL and PHP. The combination of client‐side and server‐side code to provide a richer experience for website visitors is also introduced. A web hosting account containing 1.5 GB of disk space, an individual MySQL database and software development tools on which to complete class projects are supplied
Create a custom WordPress website to include theme, a custom plugin and custom widget. You may build on an existing project or create a new project.
- Upon completion, the training project will be assign to every student with the following features:
- Using Yost SEO Plugin Start building SEO Strategy
- Create blog
- create website and social media marketing stratagy
- Actual do follow Backlink building for blog.
Google AdWord Certification Course
• Introduction to Google AdWords
• Adword Terminology
• Defining objectives & structuring campaigns
• Account setup, navigation & interface
• Working with ads
• Working with keywords
• Measuring performance
• Introducing campaign optimisation
• Bidding and Bid Modifiers
• Quality Score
• AdWords Tools
Website Development WordPress Courses
• WordPress Plugins and Customization
• Managing Plugins
• Templates Management
• Editing Files
• Upgrading WordPress
• Moving WordPress
• Using Permalinks
• Database Description
• Backing Up Your Database
• Changing The Site URL
Digital Sales Certification
• Benefits of Online Advertising & AdWords
• Delivering an Elevator Pitch
• Getting Meetings Started
• Positioning and Re-positioning
• Google Advertising Networks
• Where Your Ads Can Appear
• The Quality of Your Ads
• What You Pay
• Targeting Your Audience
• Setting Bids & Budgets